Every year The Undergraduate Awards gathers notable academics from around the globe and hosts the world’s largest virtual academic judging process.
The judging process runs from the end of June to the beginning of September, and is a significant and worthwhile endeavour for academics and industry leaders who are passionate about undergraduate research. Judges collaborate with experts worldwide and in doing so, join a network of international academics representing over 150 institutions from more than 30 countries.
Acting as a judging panelist for The Undergraduate Awards is one of the most rewarding and enjoyable academic duties I am involved in. It has been a privilege to read, assess and contribute to the outstanding academic work of the students who have submitted. – Judge 2016
Become a Judging Panellist:
- Gain insight into the focus and quality of undergraduate coursework produced in the world’s top tier institutions.
- Join a network of international academics.
- Work collaboratively with other experts within your discipline.
For further information on becoming a Judge in The Undergraduate Awards 2017 programme, you can email email@example.com
This is my second year on the Politics/IR panel. The experience of serving on this panel has given me an excellent insight into the breadth and the quality of work produced by undergraduate students in my field. It is without hesitation that I would recommend contributing to the UA to my peers. – Judge 2015
Each Judge will read between 60 and (a maximum of) 100 abstracts/papers over the course of 10 weeks.
- Elimination Round: 21st June – 5th July
- Highly Commended Papers Identified: 5th July – 2nd August
- Winning Papers Identified: 2nd August – 23 August
- Review & Discussion: 23rd August – 6th September
It was a great experience as always. I am grateful to the expert and enthusiastic support of the UA team. – Judge 2016